Friday, January 30, 2009

Glad to be Home


After a slight hiatus from the blog, and even one from my usual writing duties at Bleacher Report I am back. Thankfully my good friend and guppies fan M.J. has kept this lovely blog afloat. With my return to hockey writing is also even more motivation to write even more after joining a site called The Hockey Writers, an attempt to bring together some of the best blogging minds in hockey together on one site.

I hope my friend M.J will make an attempt to write for them, although they do ask for original material that will not be posted anywhere else other than their site. This is also the main reason I will be covering my usual assignment of Stars hockey for Bleacher Report, while covering the Anaheim Ducks for hockeywriters.com.

A big thanks to M.J. who has truly busted his tail fin on Bleacher Report and this blog to spread Sharks news.

No comments: